Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Rockettes in town

Hey Everyone...Hard to believe it is almost time to start thinking about Christmas. OK, before you have a heart attack..I am talking about the Radio City Christmas Spectacular that goes on from November 15th through December 30th at the Grand Ole Opry House adjacent to the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. I had the opportunity to talk with two of the world famous Rockettes as they were in town promoting their 6th annual event in Nashville. This event is part of the 24th annual "A Country Christmas" show put on at the Resort & Convention Center. I didn't know that Huntsville was one of the biggest markets for the show, but I was assured that it is, so I want everyone to know how you can get tickets to the shows and also how you can take advantage of special vacation packages being offered.
You can call: 1-888-999-OPRY for tickets or reservations.

No comments: