Monday, October 13, 2008

Phantoms of The Depot Dinner

October 13, 2008

Happy Columbus Day! I feel like I should be singing the Ernest Tubbs' song "Back in The Saddle Again." It has been 9 days since we were on the air. It is great to be back, although I had a great vacation. Jacque and I went to Gettysburg, PA. Wow, what an awesome place to visit and experience!! We also visited Lexington, VA and also Appomattox Court House. Once I get my photos downloaded, I will put some on the blog along with more about our trip.
Today, we were at the Historic Huntsville Depot to highlight a neat fundraiser that is coming up. It is called "Dinner With The Phantoms of The Depot." It will feature a sit-down dinner and then a ghostly tour of the Depot led by local historian and author, Jacque Reeves. The event is set for October 28th and 29th and starts each night at 6:30. Seating is limited to just 30 people a night and reservations are being taken right now. You can call 564-8100 for reservations or more information. The cost of the tickets are $30 per person and includes the dinner and the tour. Once again, it is a fundraiser for the Depot and promises to be very entertaining.

No comments: