Saturday, January 5, 2008

How to Talk Dog Training

Saturday Jan.5th, 2008

Happy New Year!!! I hope you had a great Christmas and that the new year brings everything you deserve. Did you see our show Friday morning from the Alabama RV Super Show? The RV's are pretty cool, but I have to tell you, I had more fun with Bill Matney, the man who talks dog. If you didn't see the show, go to the video part of our web page and take a look at Bill and his dogs. As I promised this morning on our news program, I have posted a link to the website that tells more about Bill and also about the Huntsville Training Center which is located at Whitworth Animal Clinic.
You call talk with Sherry Whitworth or Missy Young by going to the website or call either of these numbers: (256) 682-2053 or (256) 651-1106 and they will be happy to help you with training your dog or dogs.

1 comment:

Jade Brown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Jade Brown